Sunday, February 5, 2012

B's Birthday

Happy Birthday to our Brooklyn Carrol!  Can't believe my baby is 12!  Technically as of right now, 12 years and 5 days.  I won't go into the hours and seconds.  But I do remember growing up and making sure everyone knew I was such and such age and 1/4 or 1/2 and so on!  Well now I'm counting down to having two teenagers in the house.  Girls at that.  CAN NOT WAIT (said sarcastically!)

It was Little Caesar's for supper - a cheese, pepperoni, 3 meat and 2 packages of bread sticks to be exact (do you remember when you always got two pizzas from Little Caesar's and it came on a long piece of cardboard with a paper covering??)  Water bottles and one Dr. Pepper (that would belong to B.)  And a cookie cake to make us angry when it's all gone!  Donuts for breakfast and manicures for brunch!

Brooklyn, Sophie Steelman, Alexa Sanchez, Justice Renner



Looks like someone stole some chocolate!

At Hollywood Nails



No comments:

Post a Comment