Friday, October 7, 2011

B's Favorite Tree

Brooklyn has always appreciated nature - sunrises, sunsets, the flowers in the Spring, and beautiful leaves in the fall.  I believe she gets this from me and I know I got it from my mother.  My mom used to always say she wanted a dress the color of the sunset.  Well, that's a lot of colors!  And she would always point out the beautiful landscapes.  And Brooklyn can spot a Weeping Willow a mile away.  She LOVES them!  And why haven't we ever planted her one?  We know that they require a lot of water and water has been on short supply this year.  But even before this drought, we just never did.  We've look at our yard and tried to figure out the best place for one and that was it.  I would still love for her to have one.  We will have to plot the yard again!




And I'm chronologically out of order again - these pictures were taken at Kelci's high school graduation party in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment