Saturday, October 1, 2011

So Many Shoes!

If I had only known that enrolling Brooklyn in a "competitive dance team" would require so many shoes, I might have thought twice about it!  B takes lyrical and clog on Mondays and ballet and her team classes on Tuesday.  Long gone are the days of only buying tap and ballet shoes for the "combo" class the girls used to take.  Only two feet (large feet I might add - size 8.5 to  9 in women's), but ........

Left to right:  Clog, Pom, Hip Hop, Ballet

Now about these clog shoes.  I procrastinated big time and bought these literally at the last minute.  I could not believe they cost $68.99, at our local store.  The sales clerk said, "I think it's because of the metal."  No, I thought - silly girl!  It's because the name "Capezio" is on them, you work at the only dance supply store in Longview, and they can charge this amount.  And I will pay this amount because I didn't do my homework and research them on the internet - shoot! 

Now the funniest pair of "shoes" if you can call them that, go by the name of "Foot Undies."  They literally look like a small pair of briefs that fit on the tips of your feet.  These are used for lyrical.



Shuffle step honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment